Data Entry Job : I will do your data entry, copy paste, web research and virtual assistant job. Start from $10 only.

 

Data entry, copy paste, web research, data collection and virtual assistant job




My Services 

  • Online and Offline Data Entry jobs
  • Fast Copy Paste
  • Data collection
  • Web Research, Data Scraping and Data mining
  • LinkedIn data collection
  • B2B Lead Generation
  • Business emails / Working emails list preparation
  • Real Estate data entry
  • PDF to Excel / Word / CSV conversion
  • PDF editing and converting
  • Manual typing
  • Business cards data into Ms. Excel
  • Scan page or Webpage data to Excel
  • Data Capturing from Websites
  • Other Virtual Assistant jobs as per requirement not included in my list 

My Service Specialty

  • Perfectly job done as per instructions
  • Fast & timely delivery 
  • 100 % valid & accurate data
  • Quick reply
  • 24/7 support & revision if needed 

*If you are interested to get my service please hire me on Fiverr or Fiverr out. I am always ready to serve you. If you hire me, I will seriously do your job to provide the best result. I am looking forward to working with you.



Or

Fiverr out please contact with me in the following channels :


Whatsapp : +8801813628815


Gmail / Hangouts : emonshu83@gmail.com

                                                                                 

Skype : emonshu83


                        

*Thanks for visiting my page*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook Marketing and Promotion : Promote your business socially to make more sales. Start from $10 only.